Friday, January 7, 2011

First Night

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my best test
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours....


The song by Jason Miraz at Red fm. This song echoes in my ears because of not able to find Ikim and Litefm. Cess. Hard to find these two channels even i'm in KL. Hmm. This is because, i can't sleep that night. I'm not comfortable sleeping on a chair and i'm still keep trying to sleep. Ohh. Muscle cramp!. What can i say. This is a state of ill people in hospital care. Sleeping on a chair! haha. But, the next night, i slept on the couch for 1 hour only! Because, my granny can't slept and i need to be observe to all their movements because she has just undergone surgery.

I was listening that song and the same time nurse came to check the blood pressure of all patients in that ward. I remembered the words of Makcik K:

"kalau dah tiap-tiap jam nak cek tekanan darah, bila masanya nak tidur" hahaha.

Is that true. How they want to sleep? Hehe. But, it has become one of the responsibilities of a nurse. As a patient, they should follow the instructions and no objections! hehee.

No comments: