Monday, January 3, 2011

Ijn

Hmm. Black and white today! hehe. Alhamdulillah, everything going smoothly today even though there is some confusion. hehe.

Hmm. About tomorrow. Most likely, I will take care of my grandmother in the hospital tomorrow. Hmm, hopefully everything will be ok. InsyaAllah. Although I have little sense of fear and less willing to be a 'watchman' at the hospital. Haha. Never in life, I lived in the hospital to take care of the sick. Huu.

If before this, I do not have time to take care of my grandmother late in the Sg. Buloh Hospital, but this time, I think this is the best time. While life is still there, I would not miss the opportunity. May Allah always bless all my dealings. Maybe there is something new that Allah promised to me in there later. InsyaAllah. ^_^

~dalam hati, hanya Allah je yang tahu macam mana yang aku rasa. haha. takut beb! ;p

No comments: