Sunday, February 27, 2011

Failure

Assalamualaikum

Failure in life is one of the weakness of heart. Perhaps difficult to resist the feeling that because they are always in our thoughts at once to give effect to our hearts. Sick! What we need to do is pleased with all of His provisions. Including me, I was so weak when confronted with this matter. External looks strong, but internal, who knows? hmm. Only Him.

....but perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not...(Al-baqarah:216)

"Did We not expand for you, [Muhammad], your breast?  And We removed from you your burden. Which had weighed upon your back. And raised high for you your repute. For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship]. And to your Lord direct [your] longing." (Al-insyirah: 1-8)

Learn to accept qada' and qadar Allah. Everything that happened was the reasons and is only because of Him. 

"Ya Allah, make me pleased to receive all of your decision so I understand that all (favors or misfortune) will set you had on me, definitely not missed me, and all (favors or misfortune) that will definitely set you missed me, certainly not would be me. "



~don't be sad sar! it was just a little. you can try again! failure is an experience!
jeongsin! ~_~

No comments: